Monday, January 30, 2006
So I have gotten back on track with my knitting. I've gotten the dishcloth bug. So far I've done 2 in as many days. I'm using the Lily Sugar'N'Cream yarn. It's 100% cotton. I've gotten 2 out of the regular sized skein and still had a little left over. The Twilight is a fun color to work with. I also have Natural Ombre and have yet to use that. I need to find another pattern. Still working on finding the pattern that I like best. Can't wait to get one of the 1lb. cones. These are making up so easily I may just see if my friend that's doing a fundraiser wants some for it. I'll post pics as soon as i get them on the comp.