Friday, November 17, 2006

Hidden info for my SP

I got this from my SP.

A - Age: 26 (counting down to 27)
B - Band listening to right now: Led Zepplin
C - Career future: For the next week and half: Running my Landlady's Paint your Own Pottery and Stained Glass Studio After that: Job Hunt Eventually: Social Worker
D - Dad's name: Richard
E - Easiest person to talk to: It's a combo of: Ada, Robbyn, Diane, and Jessi
F - Favorite song: any of the songs from "The Phantom Of THe Opera" never could choose a favorite.
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy Bears
H - Hometown: Waterford
I - Instruments: (I'm assuming this means musical instruments played) It was standard that in 3rd grade everyone played the recorder. I later played the Flute and was Horrible at it.
J - Job: Volunteer most of the time
K - Kids: None myself, I live vicariously through friends and friends adopted as family. Through that I have in girls: 3,5,7,9,12 year olds and in boys: 2, and 13 year olds.
L - Longest car ride ever: New London, CT to Cape Canaveral, FL
M - Mom's name: Biological: EggDonor Step-Mom (a.k.a. Mom): Nancy
N - Number of people you've slept with: I don't think about this topic as it sets off flashbacks and nightmares.
P - Phobia[s]: Snakes, Pekinese dogs
Q - Quote: "Everything great that has ever happened to humanity since the beginning - has begun as a single thought in someone's mind. And if any one of us is capable of such a great thought, then all of us have the same capacity - capability - because we are all the same. " -- Yanni
R - Reason to smile: I'm alive!
S - Song you sang last: La Vie Boheme -- Rent
T - Time you wake up: Saturdays: 7 a.m. Sun & Mon: 11 Tue - F: 10
U - Unknown fact about me: I'm an only child and love it.
V - Vegetable you hate: brussel sprouts
W - Worst habit: Tempting fate with my latex allergy. Example: Trying to get a rubberband on or off something (using something else to pry or using paper towels as a barrier which are a bad idea) that I know I definitley can't without help.
X - X-rays you've had: Mre than I can remember.
Y - Yummy food: Sweet potatoes
Z - Zodiac sign: Sagittarius (and i do take after the sag's traits)

No comments: