Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Virtual Vacation Questionairre Answers

1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why? I would have to say Michigan. I have a close friend and her family there. I haven't seen them in 6 years. It would be great to see them again.
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why? I went to Ireland in 1997 and have been dying to go back. I dodn't get to see much of the country as we (dad and I) stayed on Valentia Island mostly. I'd also like to go to Poland, Brazin and Lithuania as we have had some students here for a ew months at a time and I'd like to go see their countries.
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries? Only as a passenger. I've been from Connecticut as far north as New Hampshire, and South as Florida.
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it? Nope
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why? For travel I'd have to day the year my dad and I went to Virginia, Deleware, and Pennsylvania. We visited several places in each state over a 2 week period.
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain. Once when I was younger. I went to a few lesser known places in the state. It was pretty fun.
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker? I'm all 3. I love to go to Museums and art galleries. I'll spend all day at am amusement park, and a nice day at the beach with friends is always fun.
8. What's your favorite type of yarn? A lot of Natural Fibers and Sock Yarns
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn? Eyelash and Chenille
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet? Socks, Scarves, Hats, Sweater, Afghan
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation? I haven't gone away on vacation since I started to knit. Only to my parents overnight. For going there I's whatever I'm working on.
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet? I also spin with a DropSpindle, bead, make stained glass, make fused glass jewlery (even using dichroic glass), paint pottery, draw.
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise) I am deathly allergic to tropical fruits. Here is a list of some of the fruits to avoid. Due to this allergy NO Banana silk (fiber) yarn or yarn with elastic in it please. I don't relish the idea of using an epi-pen and going to the emergency room.
14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite? I love purples and the colors of a sunrise/sunset. Actually I like most colors, bright and bold or pasteland muted. I cannot stand neon colors though.
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)? Sweet. Chocoholic here
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know? Other than the allergy, nothing that I can think of right now. Oh I do have a cat in case anyone is allergic to cats.

No comments: