Thursday, July 20, 2006

I haven't forgotten about here. The summer's been a bit busy. ALso I;ve gotten into a couple other crafts. Besides doing a few stained glass pieces, I've gotten into beading and fusing glass.
I settled down last night though and figured out what I'm making my family for christmas. I had the general idea of scarf, hat and shawl, but I picked out the patterns and yarns last night. It comes out to at least 5 hats, 5 scarves, 1 pair of legwarmers, 1 wine bottle cozy, and 3 shawls/wraps.. Oh and that's just to start. Once I get those done I may decide to do other things. It's just my goal to get those done in time. I started on one of the scarves today. It's from Knitty.com. The one called embrace. So far so good. I'm halfway through the first leg on the first half.

No comments: