Thursday, June 14, 2007

Wool Crisis

Thanks to Cliona . My Irish Fishermans Sweater (bought in Ireland) ended up getting the following treatment Yesterday: .

What did Cliona Do? Wel, because she didn't like the cat litter I bought her, she peed on it. Grrrrrr. BAD KITTY! It took me 2 hours to get it rinsed, thoroughly wet (hence the weighing it down as indicated above), soaked in vinegar (bye bye cat pee smell), free of the vinegar, washed by hand, rinsed, squeezed, toweled, and blocked. Needless to say Cliona heard about it for quite a while.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

SalvagedArt said...

That must be why I dreamt about cat pee last night! I was afraid Squirrel did soemthing wrong.

Knitting Maude said...

LOL. Yep. that must be why. Danged cat. Thankfully she's back to the litterbox. That and after dumping a box of baking soda on the closet carpet, letting it set there for 24 hours before vacuming it up then febreezing the carpet, the closet stopped smelling.