Sunday, September 23, 2007

Knitting Meme

What is your all time favorite yarn to knit with?
I love working with Lion Brand HomeSpun. I can't choose just one yarn. I love Noro, Irish Aran, Lopi, and Regia

Your favorite needles?
KnitPicks Options needles. I got the kit for Christmas Last year and I use them whenever I can. I do have to add to the kit when I have more money though.
The worst thing you've ever knit?
I was trying to make the Spiderweb Capelet in one of the Stitch N Bitch books. I misunderstood one of the instructions. The capelet came out huge. I had to fold it in half and then it still wrapped arund me fully (yes I swatched).
Your most favorite knit pattern?
I'd have to say Branching Out from Knitty. I may have knit it only 2 timed, but it was so much fun both times.
Most valuable knitting technique?
Knitting 2 socks on 2 circulars.
Best knit book or magazine?
Queen Kahuna's Crazy Toes and Heels. It's a self published book. Without it, I would have never figured out socks.
Your favourite knit-a-long?
I'd have to say the Stashalong. So many cool projects come out of it. You never know what someone is going to make.
Your favourite knitblogs?
I visit several blogs. The Yarn Harlot and my friends blogs are just 2 of many.
Your favourite knitwear designer?
Oddly enough, I dont pay tons of attention to designers. I'm bad with names so i't probably why.
The knit item you wear the most? (how about a picture of it!)
My first pair of socks that I made.

No comments: