Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Knitting Away

I've been knitting away, somehow keeping projects straight. As long as my projects don't have a many row repeat I'm doing good. My meds are messing with my memory and attention span thanks to an adjustment in the meds. So if you give me more than 3-5 rows to a pattern depending on the complexity of the rows I'm done. As a result Cat's Paw scarf has been put into hibernation. It has just too many rows and too much in the rows going on.

The other scarves are getting along well.

I've gained a reputation at the local library also. When books come in from other libraries, the librarians automatically know that the books are for me. What, are there no other knitters in this town? If there are, where are they, and why don they use the library? Come to SnB too?

No comments: