Monday, March 13, 2006

Wanna Borrow My Cat For a Couple Days?

I swear my damn cat has a death wish when it comes to me and my knitting supplies. Last week it was my crochet hooks. She chewed on one and lost another of them. She also got a yarn ball unrolled all over my apartment. I keep my knitting stuff away from her, but she still finds a way to get into them. So yesterday I go to start the socks again. Yes again. I startd them months ago, frogged them. Well I frogged part of them and the damn cat finished the job. Well, that plan got scrapped when I discovered that on that particular set of dpn's that were neeeded she brought me from a set of 4 to a set of 3. She was eating one of my patterns too. She's also into other things. I love her and wouldn't give her up. Just venting.

No comments: