Wednesday, May 09, 2007

ANother Productive week.

Wow, a lot has gotten done this week. In 3 days 8 rows have gotten done on my sweater. I'm going to do at least 2 rows a night on it no matter what. Prefferably more, but no less.

Also I'm almost done with my Irish Hiking Scarf. I have about 5-7 repeats left to go. It's at a decent length right now, but I want it to be longer. Plus going longer I won't have any/as much scrap yarn. The yarn I'm using is very special to me and when the recipient finds out where it came from it will be to him too. The scarf is going to be a gift for my dad. His grandmother came from County Kerry Ireland where the yarn originates from. As a result I want as much of the yarn to be in it as possible. Hopefully I'll be done with this by the weekend since I'll be home tomorrow.

I'm also at the gussets for my socks. I only have to go 15-20 more wors till I get to that point with them. I've made that my "travelling" project. It's the one I do while on the bus pretty much. The other projects I do while at home or stationary.

I've also started dyeing yarn with food coloring this week. Its the 3rd thing I've used to dye with and so far my favorite. THe others are Kool-Aid and easter egg dye.

No comments: