Monday, May 21, 2007

My SP Pal Rocks

I got my latest package from my SP pal today. She's awesome. Thank you so much. I loved the theme idea and I did guess the theme.

She sent me: a skein of Plymouth Yarn Sockotta, Plymouth Yarn's Sockotta Ribbed Socks and Fingerless Mitts pattern, Earth Therapeutics Tea Tree Oil Foot Repair Balm, Nail Poilsh, Toe Separators, Bamboo US2 DPNs, a set of sock shaped point protectors, beaded stitch markers, a paddle shaped callous thingie (the word escapes me right now like a file) with a brush on the other end.

Thank you so much. I've aready broken the lotion, nail polish, file, and toe separators in. Great timing with the arrival of those as I have a bg dinner to attend Wednesday and I'm wearing sandals.

Photos will follow once my comp stops being a pain in the butt.

No comments: