Thursday, August 30, 2007

Cathi my KVVS pal absolutely rocks. For yarn she sent me a 400meter hank of yarn from Kerry Woolen Mills that's what's ringing everything in the pic), a skein of Mega Boot Stretch, and a skein of Noro (in my fave colorway). She also sent me Knit Socks, Teacher Man (Frank McCourt), Irish Humor, A bookmark with a lamb on it, some chocolate shaped like a pint of Guiness, another bit of chocolate with a map of Iteland on the front, a coffee muc with an Irish Belssing on the front, a sheep magnet, some soap, a box of Barry's tea, and a few postcards. One is of the CLiffs of Moher, the other is of where she lives, and the 3rd is of Bunratty Castle.

Thank You So Much

4 comments:

Jane said...

What a great package! Did you go to Ireland? Lucky you!

Knitting Maude said...

It is a great package i got. SO yep I got to go to Ireland on my Virtual vacation. It's the only place I really want to travel to. Only place I have every really wanted to go. Evan when I was a little kid. My desire to go there has gotten stronger since I was there there in 97 for my H.S. graduation gift from my dad. I just can't get enough of the country and lifestyle. I will treasure this package. I treasure all packages, this one though.....

Andy Baker said...

You have lots of pals, don't you? That's good for them since you're a good pal.

Knitting Maude said...

thanks. I guess I do. I admit like doing the swaps and work at putting the packages together.