Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tibbles & Dishcloths

I've crossed over to the other side. In other words, I've started making Tribbles. I'll tell you it's so much fun. Watch out though. It's addictive. They multiply so fast too. I'm also on a dishcloth spree too. Good thing they're intended for christmas gifts. The tribbles too. THat is the ones that I don't decide to keep or send to the shop.

While I was making them I realized that they would be really handy down at my landlady's store. She's the one with the paint your own pottery and stained glass studio. In order to keep the pottery molds from pitting and/or getting a fuzz on them between pourings if they aren't going to be used right away, the excess clay has to be cleaned off the mold. I realized that the Tribbles would be good for just this purpose. They'd also be good for getting glaze off the wall (don't ask). I gave her one today and I'm going to have a couple more on back up.

The afghan is 4' from being done. Everything else has gone into a temporary hibernation. I just need a little break from them.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Those tribbles are really addicting, aren't they!

Knitting Maude said...

Oh yeah they are.