Monday, February 13, 2006

Coffee Shop knitting adventures

Well it was a quiet day with nothing for me to do so i decided to spend the afternoon at the coffee shop knitting. It turned out to be a day for me to teach the girl (K) working there how to knit instead of me just working on the scarf I'm making for her co-worker. It was cool though. By the end of the day she was going along on her own doing good (i think). As for the scarf I was working on, that's another story. It started out with one pattern and that just wasn't working out so i switched to another idea. Finally afoter the 5th pattern idea I am finally rolling along with it. I had planned to originally use 1 set of yarn for it and changes to another set of yarn. Well I'm now using a mix of the 2 yarn sets. What a fiasco this is turning out to be. When it's done though it'll be nice though I think (hope). Oh and the knitting froup starts at Kokopelli wednesday from 5:30 - 8 down on broadway if anyone is interested. All are invited. Feel free to share the word. I'm excited about that.

No comments: