Thursday, August 31, 2006

Do You Have A Knitting Addiction?

1. Do you lose time from work due to knitting? I don't have payingjob so nope.

2. Is knitting making your home life unhappy? Nope. Just me and my cat. Actually, thinking about it, my cat does get mad when I don't let her play with the skeins and she wants to. So sometimes yes. My landlady knits so my landlady and I get along fine. SHe understands about the quirks of a knitter.

3. Is knitting affecting your reputation? I guess it is. My staff wonder if I'm ok if I'm seen without my knitting.

4. Have you gotten into financial difficulties as a result of knitting? Not that I can tell.

5. Does your knitting make you careless of your family's welfare? Nope.

6. Has your ambition decreased since knitting? No. My ambition has increased.

7. Do you crave knitting at a definite time daily? At night.

8. Do you want to knit the next morning? If I'm near finishing a project or particular part.

9. Does knitting cause you to have difficulty in sleeping? Yep, it can at times. I've even had strange dreams about my knitting, or yarn.

10. Has your efficiency decreased since knitting? Sometimes yes.

11. Do you knit to escape from worries or trouble? Heck yeah.

12. Do you knit alone? Yep, and with others.

13. Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of knitting? Yep, and lost chuncks of time.

14. Has your physician ever treated you for knitting? Nope, but she has almost been needed to be treated because of my knitting. :P

15. Do you knit to build up your self-confidence? Sometimes

16. Have you ever been to a hospital or institution on account of knitting? Nope, not yet.

So – how about you? Got a knitting addiction

1 comment:

Glenda, saved by grace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.