Monday, August 28, 2006

Intro

So this is the new home of my knitting journal. Posts tend to come in spurts. will be moving the entries I have made in a journal on another site over to here over the next few days along with pictures.

I started knitting in October of last year. It took me a little while to get the hang of it, but once I did I was off and going. Actually it was my mom and Aunt that got me straightened out and going.

Just to keep from any confusion people that will probably be mentioned a lot are listed. Actually there will be others, but these are the ones that I confuse people with (except dad).
Dad -- My father who has been there for me throuh a lot.
Mom -- Actually my step mom, but I call her Mom. She is like one to me.
Aunt Shelly & Uncle Herbie -- My mom's sister & brother in law
Egg Donor -- the woman who gave birth to me. Dad's ex-wife. I don't give her any maternal credit and have not talked to her in 3 years.
Jon & Pam -- my landlord and lady. They treat me like family.
Mandy, Julie, Jonny, Sydney, & Sam -- Jon & Pam's kids. I call them my sister's & brother.
Nick, Ally, Kirsten, Carlie, Madison -- Jon & Pam's grandkids. I call them my nieces & nephew.

No comments: