Friday, September 15, 2006

Gahhh

Ok, I love my cat Cliona, but sometimes she commits some knitting crimes that make me want to scream. Sometime last night into this morning while I was sleeping she committed one of them. She knows that the only yarn she can play with is the yarn ball I gave her. SHe is to leave my yarn stash and knitting alone.

Cliona has a toy box that can rival some children's. Somewhere in that box is a toy that contains catnip. She has found that lovely toy and hidden it. Quite well at that. I have searched this apartment and cannot find it. I can find the otehr catnip toy i keep hidden and the catnip that my parents gave me (they're in the freezer). I can't find the other toy. Sometime last night though Cliona got this toy. I know because she did someting she does only when under the influence of catnip. She went and shredded some paper. Not just any paper though. She shredded the 2 sheets that the pattern for the scarf that I was making my ISE pal's scarf was on beyond repair. To make matters worse I forget what site I got the pattern from.

So now I'm back to looking for a pattern. Oh and picking up a bunch of tiny bits of paper courtesy of my lovely cat.

The first Pic is: Cliona in Her Fave Window
Left: Cliona After She Climbed into A Build A Bear Box

No comments: