Friday, September 08, 2006

Long Week Over

Such a long week, yet it was a 4 day week at that. It's over though. The hilight...getting and hearing from my scarf pals. Oh and getting to go to knitting tomorrow. I did find out this evening that my jury duty appearance on Monday has been cancelled thank goodness. I wasn't looking forward to it, but the court I was going to did allow knitting at least.

So I finished half of my aunt's scarf. Saved myself a lot of frogging on it by remembering that i can pick up stitches. I figured that was the lesser of 2 evils. Let's see..pick up 4 stitches (you have to look for it to tell), or frog 18 inches (that had already been bound off). I went for the picking up. I'm making Embrace from knitty. It's basically a big H once you make the 2 halves and put it together. So now to make the other half and put it together.

I have also got a good idea of what I am making my scarf pal. Going to start it tomorrow as long as i remember the yarn (very bad memory this week).

No comments: