Wednesday, January 31, 2007

No knitting group for me this weekend

Yep, this Saturday I'll be staying up here in my neck of the woods and not be going to knitting group. On the bright side I'll be etting to sleep in and make some moolah. I'll either be helping with a birthday party or running a store. It depends on wether or not my landlord and lady are going to get a puppy this wekend. If they do they have to meet the breeders out in new york to pick the puppy. It's so exciting.

I've had more knitting time this week than last thankfully. Last week I didn't get to knit from Sunday night till Friday due to working on a fair and having a presentation to make to the board I serve on. Getting to knit on Friday wouldn't have happened unless I stayed home which I did. THat was also with bringing a wip with me at all times which I always do. By then I was experiencing knitting withdrawal. This week though, I've gotten to knit daily. As for the fair...I'm taking a break. I need it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.