Monday, February 19, 2007

Been Tagged

My friend Knitty_Prof Tagged me. So, 5 things I haven't revealed on my blog......hmmm....

1.) Thre was a 2 or 3 day thing across the street from me when I was growing up that I loved to look at and go to. It was called "Sheep To Shawl." One year my class went on a field trip there and I was so interested in watching them shear the sheep by hand (they did everything the colonial way) I almost got left behind at that point. My teacher had to keep an eye on me to make sure I didn't get lost.
2.) I can remember the strangest facts and wierdest things, but forget improtant things. It drives my family nuts. For example I'll remember fine detail things noone else remembers from my childhood until I go into great detail about major things with what else was going on.
3.) I almost got to be part of a pit crew with Bush Grand Nationals as a teenager. That's until Dad and I realized that we'd be at the same area of the car. So chances are good that if anything happened to him, it's happen to me. Also I'd get scared and freak out if anything happened to him if we were both in danger.
4.) I've gotten to see sheep give birth and feed newborn lambs their first feedings. Same for nubian goats.
5.) When I worked at Joann Fabrics in Christmas 2005 they let me put the yarn away delivery days becaused I loved it so much. We're talking about multipme baxes that bame up to the hip, and at least half an arm lengths wide. Don't dare try to pick it up. I was also known for stopping and writing helpful websites down for customers. When I went back in to apply this Christmas season they were all set, but the manager told me that if I was able to get to the next local store she said she would be willing to give me a reccomedation that included "willing to whip your yarn section into shape."

No comments: