Thursday, February 15, 2007

Joined Stashalong

I've Joined Stashalong. Right now I'll be doing option 3. That is until I get to sit down and inventory my yarn onto the computer. Then I'll (if it's allowed) add in option 2. My projects are:

An Irish Aran Sweater (using Patons Classic Merino)
Knitty's Chaos note: need to finish it really soon baby is due on 4/15 (using some red heart baby yarn for body and another for the arms)
A scarf and hat set for a raffle on March 1 (yarns unknown)
A scarf for same raffle on March 1 (using 1 partially used ball wool yarn and 1 partially used skien red heart)
A cotton hooded bath blanket for the baby to be (using lilly sugar and cream)
A second hooded bath blanket for another baby to be (using unknown cotton yarn in stash)
Triangle Shawl for Mom (Yarn not picked yet)
Afghan for Dad (Yarn not picked yet)
"Screaming Stash"
"Screaming Stash"
So that's my project list for Option 3

No comments: