Wednesday, December 27, 2006

CHristmas and Knitting Gifts

I have waited to post fully about Christmas and my knitting gifts because for me and my family it didn't end until this evening. My aunt and uncle were away visiting their son over christmas and didn't get back until last night. We held off with their gifts until tonight.

As you saw in my previous post I did get my KP Options needles, from my parents, which I am very excited about. My sister, her husband and their 3 children gave me a bunch of Red Heart yarn. I'm planning on making an afghan with it. My case manager and that program also gave me a bunch of yarn. I guess they didn't know what to get?! One of the most exciting knitting gifts besides the needles though was what my aunt and uncle gave me.

They got me a pattern for an Aran sweater and about 12 skiens of Paton's Classic Merino Wool in the Aran Color.

I just have to share this gift even though it's a non knitting gift. I was also given my grandma's wedding band. She passed away 13 years ago and my dad has been holding onto it for me all these years.

No comments: