Monday, December 11, 2006

I have come to face the truth. I will succeed in knitting all of my family's gifts, but my "family's" gifts are going to be a no-go this year. I will have to start earlier next year. SO the list of knitting is:

IMMEDIATE FAMILY (referred to as Family)
Dad --- Cable Scarf
Mom --- Branching Out (Scarf on Knitty)Ruffle Hat
Aunt Shelly --- Embrace (Scarf on Knitty)Ruffle Hat
Uncle Herbie --- Scarf & Hat (both of my own design)
Aunt Bo --- Scarf (drop stitch)Ruffle Hat
OTHER FRIENDS
Don (not going to have time for)
Robbyn --- Slipper Socks
Diane --- Slipper Socks
ADOPTED AS FAMILY (referred to as "Family")( I'm unfortunately not going to have time to make items for anyone on this list. thankfully they understand).
Pam, Jon, Mandy, JR, Julie, Nicky, Carlie, Ally, Kirsten, Madison, Sydney, Sammy, Jonny

No comments: