Monday, December 11, 2006

I started dad's scarf thinking that it wouldn't take too long to knit. 2 weeks later I'm still going on it. It measures 6 and a half feet and it's just getting to the just long enough length. It's taken on the nickname of "Green Monster" I went to watch a movie that a friend rented yesterday. I sat and knit through the whole movie (2 or so hor) and it seems like I got nowhere on it. It seems like I've reached this rift in time. Maybe it's the fact that there's so little time before christmas is here.

I also have until Friday to finish a scarf for the benefit/fundraiser for a friend. Not much time when you factor in all that I'm doing this week: 1 group; 1 therapist appt; another appointment with someone else; possibly babysit 2 afternoons; 2 holiday parties; going out to dinner for my birthday with the family; a birthday party; and a couple late nights at the store. I have to finish by early friday afternoon. I'd go to the benefit, but I need to get up early the next morning.

No comments: