Friday, December 15, 2006

Thank You SP

I got ADDI TURBOS today!! I am participating in SP9 and I got my package today. In it was a set of 5, size 3 dpn s that are Addi Turbos. I also got: A pair of earrings that she made, a felted bowl that she also made, 2 skiens of 100% natural colored virgin wool from Wilde yarns (Peach and Clover),a package of dyed hemp twine for beading, gold bagler cord, glass stones with sayings, butter bar soap, tea, birthday confetti, a tinkerbell pen that lights up, a card telling me about herself, a hank of Koigu KPPPM 100% merino wool yarn, a christmas ornament, marshmallow snowmen and trees, a little photo album, a magnetic notepad (she must know I have a horrible memory), a little wooden basket with Savannah Bees Company's Minj Juliep Body Wash and Lotion, an issue of VOgue's Knit Simple Magazine, and Sandpiper Soap Company's Whipped Body Butter (apricot). My SP rocks. I'll provide pics as soon as I find my camera I'll post pics. THANK YOU

No comments: