Monday, October 02, 2006

Great Day/Technology Is Wonderful

This week is off to a great start. It's only monday and I've already accomplished quite a bit. I've managed to: quit teaching knitting, get the printer working again, freak my therapist/group leader out, find out that the place I wanted to work is no longer hiring, have the printer print 3 hours worth of knitting patterns, and reorganise my knitting patterns.

I wish I could have kept teaching knitting, but I just couldn't. Mondays have been my errand day and has been for years now. WHen you have a routine to your week and your week is filled up it just doesn't wrk to take a 2 hour block in the middle of the afternoon to go and teach. Maybe it would have been easier if I had a car, but I don't. I rely on the oh so wonderful bus system we have here. Yeah right with the busses. Can't complain though. At least there are busses. THen there is the fact that the people I'm teaching act like tey know what they are doing and don't wnat to listen or I just can't communicate with them.

As for freaking my therapist out, i had called her yesterday because a friend/groupmate hadn''t been heard form for several days. Quite unusal for the person. A few of us were getting worried so I called my theapist to let her kow about our concern. WHy is it that I'm usually the person that does the speaking up??? All is well the person is ok.

My printer was being a pain and didn't want the refilled ink cartridge and I had to breakdown and buy a new one. That got it to work again. I've been finding patterns galore to rpint and when all was said and done ti took 3 hours to get them all printed (only 3 months worth). I finally got the past years worth of patterns sorted too. Thank goodness for file folders.

So now tomorrow I can get knitting again.

No comments: