Thursday, October 19, 2006

Relaxing Away

I'm off at my parents. Just me and the dog. OF course my knitting has come along too. A whole diaper bag's worth. Go figure, I don't even have kids, yet I have a diaper bag. It was originally for my computer, but became a bag for knitting. THose progress bars will be getting updated next week.

I'm having a blast. I haven't forgotten about my SP9 pal. I'm working on something for her this week. I've been gathering a few other things to put in her package. I'll be emailing her when I return from my parents. My other pal and I have been emailing each other.

So this week the only people that can reach mehas been dramatically reduced. It's nice that way. Usually I spend tons of time on the phone working on projects. Not this week. Less than 10 people can find me. The phone won't be driving me batty. Yehaa. Oh and I won't be on the computer much either.

No comments: