Sunday, October 22, 2006

4.5 Days Away Translates into…

er… 4.5 days of knitting. Yep that’s what it meant here. I just back this afternoon. Was house and dog sitting while I was away. My days basically consisted of knitting, taking the dog out, knitting, vegging out, going to knitting group with my aunt Saturday morning, talking on the phone, and relaxing. While I was gone I was able to get my aunt’s scarf done, baby booties made, the back of a baby sweater (Knitty’s Chaos) made all the way to the arm shaping, a pair of slippers, and working on my IHS. Pics are below. Left to right, the project pictures are: Baby booties from SNB Nation; Slippers; Chaos from Knitty.com; Irish Hiking Scarf; Drop stitch scarf; My parent's dog modeling the previously mentioned scarf. This is all knitting I did over 4.5 days. Exception is that I started the hiking scarf during the week, but only had 2 or 3 twists in it.





No comments: