Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Knitting Away

One more project down (number 5).

Green = Sitting there feeling neglected (3 Projects).
Yellow = I'm plugging away on it. (2 projects).
Red = Done (5 projects).

1.) Irish Aran Sweater (using Patons Classic Merino) -- Sitting there feeling neglected. Must pay attention to it soon.
2.) My First Pair of Socks (Regia 6 ply Crazy Color ) -- Toes done...somewhere on the foot. I'm doing them on 2 circulars from the toe up at the same time.
3.) A scarf and hat set for a raffle on March 1 (yarns unknown) -- DONE
4.) A scarf for same raffle on March 1 (using 1 partially used ball wool yarn and 1 partially used skien red heart) -- DONE.
5.) A cotton hooded bath blanket for the baby to be (using lilly sugar and cream) -- Still working on it.
6.) Shawl for my Mom (Homespun) -- DONE
7.) Afghan for Dad (Yarn will be a mix) -- Slowly working on. It's my mindless project.
8.) Irish Hiking Scarf -- On hold until other more pressing projects get done.
9.) Gifted Mittens -- DONE
10.) ISE 4 scarf (Lopi) -- casted on about 8 inches in.

The yarn count is up to 107 after the yarn that was given to me..

2 comments:

Ollie said...

I love doing the toe up sox! what kind of heel are you doing?? the short row heel is nice & I do the 1 that joyce williams does....very easy!

Knitting Maude said...

I homestly don't know what kind of heel I'm going to do yet. This is the first pair of socks I've knit. I'm following Queen Kahuna's Crazy Toes and Heels Book. It's working out well for me. Thanks for telling me about Joyce Williams. I'll check it out.