Friday, April 20, 2007

Pics from my SP Package

I finally found the cord to upload the pics from my camera. Here's pics of the packace my Wonderful Secret Pal sent.

She sent me (Top to Bottom, Left to Right): Raspberry Chocolate Pretzel Dip (Very delicious), Grandmas Spot Remover, KnitPicks Gossamer, Ghirardelli Chocolate, A Tapemeadure that Looks Like a Sheep, Cable Needle, Notepad with a kitty on the pop and the word "Meow", A Bungee Buddy Doorknob Hanger for Cliona, the One Skein Book, a set of 5 size US8 bamboo DPN's, a Neckwarmer that she knit (pattern in the book), and a note that she wrote.




These 2 pics are of a little set that was in a beautiful basket. They aren't in the first pic. I already had them hanging up. I had to take the pics at an angle because they are hanging on a mirror and I as avoiding the flash.







Here's Cliona playing with her new toy. She loves it so much. I have to put it away at night if I want a chance at sleeping.




I quick little story. My mail comes in with my landlord and lady's. I have access to their part of the house. The day the packace arrived I went down to see if the mail had arrived and it had. My landlady was somewhere in the house. She knew I was expecting something, but didn't know what. She didn't know the mail had arrived yet as I was on the mailman's heels. Well I go down to check to see if it's arrived and it has. I let out a "Yippee!" when I see that it had arrived. She knew it had arrived whatever it was. THen when I opened it and saw everything and let out another "Yippee" she knew it was really good whatever it was.

I saw her that afternoon and told her my package arrived and she said "I know I heard you saying "'Yippee' a couple times." I had to laugh. I didn't realize i was that loud. Especially the second time when I was in my place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked everything and that it brightened your day :)
Your Secret Pal