Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Stashalong is going well. One project got done this week (number 6). I'm plugging away on 3 projects (ones in Yellow).

1.) Irish Aran Sweater (using Patons Classic Merino) -- Sitting there calling to me
2.) My First Pair of Socks (Regia 6 ply Crazy Color ) -- Just finished the toes. I'm doing them on 2 circulars from the toe up at the same time.
3.) A scarf and hat set for a raffle on March 1 (yarns unknown) -- DONE
4.) A scarf for same raffle on March 1 (using 1 partially used ball wool yarn and 1 partially used skien red heart) -- DONE.
5.) A cotton hooded bath blanket for the baby to be (using lilly sugar and cream) -- Still working on it.
6.) Shawl for my Mom (Homespun) -- DONE
7.) Afghan for Dad (Yarn will be a mix) -- Slowly working on. It's my mindless project.
8.) Irish Hiking Scarf -- On hold until other more pressing projects get done.
9.) Gifted Mittens -- DONE
10.) ISE 4 scarf (will be using the Lopi I bought last week) -- casted on about 6 inches in.

Now to get the skien count down. It went up yesterday as a staff member gave me 2 garbage bags full of yarn. I'm not keeping all of it. Some of it I can't help but keep as it is really nice and some of it is MOHAIR!!! Yes someone gave Mohair away. Over here in my world that's insanity and for the recipient a gift that you don't pass up. You keep the Mohair. It's around 20 skiens of Mohair. Skien count before addindg in the yarn given to me: 80. I will be thinning out again.

No comments: