Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Is it Saturday yet??????

It's been one of those weeks. The time change has messed me up. Yeah I appreciated that extra hour of sleep. My body though took a few days to adjust to it. I adjusted to a 5 hour time jump 9 years ago better than I adjusted to changing the clocks back an hour. The 5 hour time jump was when I went to Ireland and then returning from. They're 5 hours ahead.

I haven't been able to get much knitting done this week since I've been sleeping. Trying to adjust from the time change. Also allergies are doing me in. Gotta love it when the leaves fall and you have an allery to mold. We had tons of rain and wind over the wekend so that helped the leaves fall and now that it's nice out the mold is growing. I'm stuffed up and miserable. Also busy helping out at the shop and babysitting. Well more like adolescent sitting, but what are you going to do with a 12 and 9 year old after school nowadays. Daycare isn't an option as they are too old and you can't leave them home alone. So I watch my niece and nephew (ok landlord and lady's grandkids, but they're like family).

Hope to get back on track with my knitting come Friday. If not Friday then I'll efinitley get back on track Saturday. I'm definitley looking forward to Saturday. Knitting group, friends, great coffee with chocolate in it...what else can one ask for. Ok maybe not having to get up at 7:30 a.m., but I can deal with that part. Why so early? Well on most weeks I take the bus and on the bus it takes 90 mins and then a 10 min walk to get to knitting group. It's only 2 towns away, but busses around here it can take 30 min to get a regular 10 min drive away. There are times I can walk half the bus route faster than the bus can drive it. Last week, this week and for a couple more weeks a friend is picking me up. We have a couple places to go first before knitting. It's all worth it though. To get out of town, see friends, and knit elsewhere, when you don't have a car...you'll deal with getting up early. So is it Saturday yet??

No comments: