Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Busy Weekend

The past weekend was one heck of a knitting weekend. I did so much knitting that at one point my index fingers didn't want to completely straighten out without hurting much. Between SnB Saturday morning, the bus ride home afterwatrds, and watching TV in the evening I knit just about an entire hat (all but 1" of ribbing) including making up and one whole slipper sock. The hat took longer than most hats since it was the first time I did a hat without a pattern. Yes I ventured into the land of creating your own patterns. Sunday after housework I started the mate to the slippersock I did the day before. I had a birthday party to attend, and a migraine to sleep off afterwards which meant sleeping through most of monday, but by 7 yesterday evening that slippersock was done. Like I said it was one heck of a knitting weekend. I got more done in 3 days than I did all week.

No comments: