Thursday, November 30, 2006

I am admitting defeat in the time department. I have come tot he realization that I will not be able to get the Irish Hiking Scarf done in time for Christmas to give to my Dad. I tried plan B, but that didn't work si I have moved on to plan C. THat one is working out great and I will be able to get that one done in time. Also just when I thought I was done knitting scarves done for the year I Have another one to make. It's being donated to a Cancer benefit. My friend's 18 year old daughter has cancer. She has to go tomorrow to have a cone biopsy and that will determine if she has to have a hysterectomy. Later this month there will be a benefit/fundraiser held in her behalf to help raise money for her treatments. I'm going to be donating a scarf to the raffle they will be holding.

Otherwise knitting has been going quite well. All the major people's gifts are done (besides dad). I am finally returning to my knitting group this weekend and man I cannot wait. I haven't gone fore 2 weeks and I've been gatting cranky and antsy about it. My landlady knew I was going this weekend no matter what was going on at the store.

No comments: