Thursday, November 23, 2006

Coolest Thanksgiving Knitting Haul

I got the coolest haul today. It was almst like Christmas a month early this morning for me. My mom's mom (my step-grandmother) used to Knit and I mean Knit. I never really got to know her and see her knit though. Over the past year I have been inheriting her knitting needles that mom has saved since her death. Well today mom gave me a bag of needles. They were all circs!!! We're talking 17 pairs of circs ranging from size 2 to 10 and from 12" to 32". Most are all plastic, a few are all metal (including the cable), and some are metal tips and the rest plastic. Most of the needles are bent near where the needle becomes/joins the cord. It was so cool.

I need another needle case now.

Also my Secret Pal got her package and liked it. I'm happy about that.

No comments: