Sunday, March 11, 2007

Knit Picks Customer Service Rocks

I was given the Options set for christmas last year. Last weekend I was using my 10.5 tips and one of them started peeling. I called them on Monday or Tuesday asking them it I sent them the faulty tip would they send me a new one. Knit Picks did one better. THey looked up the name it was ordered under which they were patient for. They had to look up 4 different names dince I didn't know which family member ordered them. THey then found me in their computer and are sending me a new set of 10.5 tips for free. To my addres at that, not to the address that the set was sent to. I don't have to send them the faulty one. They told me to go ahead and throw the set I have away. I've only ordered from Knit Picks before and have been happy, but this just made my day

No comments: