Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Quick project update

1.) Irish Aran Sweater (using Patons Classic Merino) -- Sitting there calling to me
2.) Knitty's Chaos --since it died I'm replacing it with a pair of socks. In stash I knw it's now equivalent. This is going to be my first ever pair of socks though. I'm going to be doing them on 2 circulars from the toe up at the same time.
3.) A scarf and hat set for a raffle on March 1 (yarns unknown) -- DONE
4.) A scarf for same raffle on March 1 (using 1 partially used ball wool yarn and 1 partially used skien red heart) -- DONE.
5.) A cotton hooded bath blanket for the baby to be (using lilly sugar and cream) -- Still working on it.
6.) Shawl for my Mom -- Yarn: Homespun. nearing completion.
7.) Afghan for Dad (Yarn will be a mix) -- Slowly working on. It's my mindless project.
8.) Irish Hiking Scarf -- On hold until other more pressing projects get done.
9.) Gifted Mittens -- DONE
10.) ISE 4 scarf (will be using the Lopi I bought last week) -- casted on

No comments: