Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Stashalong Update

1.) An Irish Aran Sweater (using Patons Classic Merino) -- On hold until other more pressing projects get done.

2.) Knitty's Chaos -- Met an untimley death at the claws of my loving cat Cliona. I was 1/3 the way up the back. The back and yarnball was mangled, tangled, and all one big mess that was beyond saving. I needed to finish it really soon too. The baby I was making it for is due on 4/15. I'll now have to find a new project to replace it.

3.) A scarf and hat set for a raffle on March 1 (yarns unknown) -- DONE also raffle went well and this was one of the first items to go.

4.) A scarf for same raffle on March 1 (using 1 partially used ball wool yarn and 1 partially used skien red heart) -- DONE see number 3.

5.) A cotton hooded bath blanket for the baby to be (using lilly sugar and cream) -- Going along smoothly with no problems. I'm out of the black hole of knitting and finally on the decreases. I will NOT be making a second though. It's too boring. Also the intial recipient has been born and by the time I finish the first one and it gets to her she'll most likely be too long for it.

6.) The Second hooded bath blanket project is now going to be a Shawl for my Mom -- Yarn: Homespun. Already casted on and 1 of 10 pattern repeats done.

7.) Afghan for Dad (Yarn not picked yet) -- Not started

8.) Irish Hiking Scarf -- On hold until other more pressing projects get done.

9.) Gifted Mittens -- The first one is done, the second is on hold till I find the missing needle.

10.) "Screaming Stash"

Updated Yarn inventory Green indicated used yarn. Red indicates yarn than calls for strike 1.

No comments: